Our Ethical and Social Responsibility
We use recyclable packaging for all our products including the new 'I'm Green' eco-bags:-
I'm Green highlights
- An eco-friendly polythene that is very much like traditional polythene but is better for the environment
- Produced using green ethanol derived from sugar cane instead of traditional fossil fuels
- A carbon-neutral, green polythene
- Renewable content share: 95%
- Fully recyclable in existing recycling streams
See details here of how they are produced here:-
Soap and So at www.thestuffilove.com is a responsible bath and beauty manufacturer and wholesaler supplier. We remain focused on sourcing environmental solutions in all of packaging that will lessen our environmental impact, while serving as an example to others.
Following sustainable practices is important to our business success and we are committed to 'doing no harm' on the environment by:
Using products from sustainable sources
Ensuring suppliers do not test on animals, provide traceble data on where products come from (from grower to final product)
Reducing travel miles by purchasing from UK suppliers and small businesses.
Utilising packaging solutions that come from sustainable sources and are home compostable/recyclable;
Improving production to increase efficiency, reduce waste and produce similar-strength products using less material and utilising green energy sources such as our solar powered small holding.