Luxury 100% organic Moroccan Argan oil cold pressed and shipped to us, we combine and infuse it with a selection of high quality essential oils and hemp oil and bottle it fresh ready for you. This is for a 6 pack of argan and hemp oils (3 with patchouli and 3 with tea tree) ready for wholesale. Some of the key qualities of this versatile oil are: -
- NATURAL AND ORGANIC PRODUCT - Made by hand using traditional extraction techniques, from the nut of the Argan tree in Morocco. This is a 100% pure, unrefined, cold pressed and certified organic Argan Oil with nothing added or removed.
- SILKY SOFT HAIR - A single spray massaged into hair from root to tip, will bring limp or lifeless hair to life, invigorating it with moisture, it is instantly healthy and hydrated without frizz or dryness. Smoother, silky, luminous soft hair, ready to style.
- LUMINOUS MOISTURISED LOOKING SKIN - This natural moisturiser is packed full of skin loving Vitamin E and essential fatty acids; When applied to the skin it acts as an anti-inflammatory tonic, penetrating into your skin to soothe, soften and hydrate, improving skin tone and appearance.
100% NATURAL PRODUCT
100% EU CERTIFIED AND SAFETY ASSESSED
100% HANDMADE ORGANIC MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL
Qualities of Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is distilled from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia plant, found in Australia. The oil possesses antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antifungal properties. A person can treat acne, athlete's foot, contact dermatitis or head lice using tea tree oil
Qualities of Hemp Oil
Hemp oil contains both Omega-3 and Omega-6 which are glorious for the skin and there is some research that supports the view that hemp oil can help with acne, psoriasis and inflammation of the skin. It is also believed to help with the effects of PMS and the menopause.
Qualities of Patchouli Oil
Patchouli oil was very popular in the sixties, used to disguise the notorious scent of cannabis. It has been used for many years by herbal practitioners with the benefits believed to treat a number of conditions:-
- Helping in the treatment of skin conditions such as dermatitis, acne, or dry, cracked skin.
- Helping to ease with the symptoms of conditions like colds, headaches, and stomach upset.
- relieving and reducing depression.
- Promoting feelings of relaxation and helping to ease stress or anxiety.
For external use only do not drink. If any adverse effects are experienced please discontinue use.
Handmade in the Soap and So Soap Kitchen in the Lincolnshire Wolds.
INGREDIENTS - PATCHOULI: Argania spinosa kernel (argan oil), Cannabis Sativas (Hemp) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (patchouli) oil
ALLERGENS: NONE contains 50ml
INGREDIENTS - TEA TREE: Argania spinosa kernel (argan oil), Canabis Sativas (hemp) oil, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
ALLERGENS: Limonene (naturally occuring) contains 50ml
A selection of 3 of each of our two essential oils will be provided in each pack and they will be labelled ready to sell. These are for external use only and should be kept away from children and pets. Customers who are pregnant or nursing should check with their GP before use as some essential oils are not suitable.
This product is suitable for vegans
As our products contain natural butters and oils they are more gentle and therefore suitable for sensitive skins
Our ingredients are from sustainable sources
We purchase our ingredients from UK businesses
We do not test our products on cute little animals
Due to the natural butters and oils we use there may be colour variances
We offer a gift pack and wrap service please contact us for details
Made in an enviroment that uses sweet almond oil
Further information on selling wholesale is available here: -
We usually ship retail orders within 2 working days but on occasions during periods of high demand this may be slightly longer, we will update the front screen if this is the case.
We use Royal Mail for soap slices and a 2 day courier service for larger orders.